| We are looking for a dedicated, compassionate Female student counselor to join our team. The person must be smart and friendly, with pleasing personality, excellent communication and interpersonal skills. She must carry the Knowledge of placement testing and career, personal, and educational assessments. The responsibilities of the student counselor include supporting the emotional and professional growth of students, developing and monitoring counseling support programs, and providing educational and vocational guidance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Listening to students' academic, emotional, social, and behavioral concerns in an open and nonjudgmental way.
· Working directly with students to develop solutions and set achievable goals.
· Providing one-on-one career guidance and skills assessment to assist with career development.
· Helping students to prepare for admissions applications and tests
· Providing students with materials-related to a career of their choice or career counseling to suit their skills.
· Developing, monitoring, and assisting with counseling programs.
· Must have potential to convert leads into admissions
· Bachelor's or associate's degree in counseling.
· Master's degree in counseling may be advantageous.
· Minimum of 2 years professional counseling experience, preferably in an educational field.
· Social perceptiveness and an understanding of body language.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹40,000.00 per month
Experience:Career Counselling: 1 year (Preferred)
Company: INDIAN GUARDIAN
Contact No. 8837701017