A project coordinator will coordinate the schedule, the budget and the issues and risks of the project. It’s their job to make sure the project is well-organized and that it runs smoothly. This can include communicating with various departments in the organization to make sure everyone is on the same page.
A Project Coordinator person will be working closely with our Project Manager to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, time frames and budgets for projects.
Responsibilities in detail:
1.Making sure that your team has the tools and accounts they need to execute the project
2.Creating a project schedule, with milestones, due dates and estimates for those materials that are required and other resources, such as team members, which will then be submitted to management for approval
3. Communicate with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
4. Helping with the documentation of each phase of the project, as well as making summary reports that will be presented to the organization’s management team.
5. Participate in project design meetings and propose improvements
6. Make User Stories for the project
7. Evaluate potential problems and technical hitches and develop solutions.
8. Working with team members who have project issues
9. Make Test Cases for the project
10. Test the mobile application on completion
11. Plan and manage team goals, project schedules and new information
12. Supervise current projects and coordinate all team members to keep workflow on track
13. Manage project related paperwork by ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed and stored.
Required Candidate Profile:
..Good communication and interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong relationships.
..Strong organizational and multitasking skills
..Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
..Team management and leadership skills
..Documentation management and ability to use project management tools
..Attention to details
..Exp. required from the IT Industry.
Salary: ₹10,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
Experience:Project / program management: 1 year (Preferred)